Thursday, March 17, 2011

Angela & Scotty {Sarasota Engagement Photographer}



I had a blast shooting Angela and Scotty's engagement shoot! The day was absolutely beautiful, and we had such a fun time exploring Philippi Estate Park, the same place Scott proposed:) These two are absolutely meant for one another.. they've been together since highschool, and, already 13 years later, still make each other crack up! I love it! I cannot wait until their wedding, I know it's going to be amazing!!
Angela did an awesome job organizing fun things to bring on the shoot! I absolutely love when clients explore their own creativity and help create a fun shoot that's uniquely their's. They rented bicycles, got balloons and brought along their fishing gear. One of Angela and Scotty's favorite things to do together is fish, so I thought that would be the perfect way to end an already perfect shoot..!

No comments:

Post a Comment