Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Jessica and Andrew's Bradenton Beach Wedding {Sarasota Wedding Photographer}



I was so excited to be a part of Jessica's big day! We went to elementary and middle school together, and haven't seen each other since..! Around the same time Jessica was planning her wedding, she happened to come across my profile on facebook.. After a bit of me stalking her profile, and her stalking mine, I soon found out that she was engaged and she discovered that I am a photographer... Perfect match;) It was soo awesome reconnecting with her, meeting the love of her life and having the privilege of capturing their special day! Congratulations Jess and Andy, what a FUN celebration!!




1 comment:

  1. Thank you again, Cassie! We couldn't be happier with the photos, and it was so great to see you again! You did such a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete