Thursday, August 18, 2011

Grayson's 6mos Island Shoot {Sarasota Baby Photographer}



First of all, I cannot believe it has already been 6 months since Grayson's newborn session!! This little rockstar of a babe has certainly grown fast..! He's got the greatest little personality and is not afraid to show it. I had such a great time capturing his laughter (special thanks to Daddy Graham), and the little expressions he makes when observing the giant world around him. We had fun incorporating some "island baby" themed shots, as Grayson and his parents are moving to Texas this coming month, and we wanted to embrace the beachy lifestyle that Sarasota represents. I am certainly sad to see them go, as I have been working with Amanda and Graham since their engagement!! I know that there will be visits, however, and more opportunities to capture the growth of their adorable little man. Until then, enjoy some of my favorites from Grayson's 6 month island shoot :)


1 comment:

  1. We are overjoyed that you were able to capture such great pictures of our little guy's personality! Thank you so much Cassie.

    ReplyDelete