Monday, December 6, 2010

Jan Small {Sarasota Headshot Photographer}



It was an absolute pleasure to work with Jan Small. After contacting me, we built a great relationship through email over the course of a few weeks, so by the time we finally met in person I felt as though we were old friends. She's an amazing woman and artist, from whom I have already learned a lot. We spent a beautiful afternoon in Towles Court, Sarasota's artist colony, probably talking and sharing stories more than shooting... Even so, we were able to capture many beautiful images of her genuine smile and lively spirit. Here I posted a few of my favorites. 
Jan is an extremely talented custom portrait painter. Visit her site, http://jansmallpaints.com/ for more information, and to see samples of her amazing work.

2 comments:

  1. Rapid Cell turnover...it's a beautiful thing! Jan looks as beautiful as always, most importantly though, she's just so perky!
    Love the photography, love the subject!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found Jan Small after at least15 years!!! and she looks just a s beautiful now as then , maybe more beautiful...I am so happy that I found her!!! At the time she was the BEST TEDDY BEAR ARTIST IN THE WORLD!!! even the BEST Photographer. Asa

    ReplyDelete