Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Taylors {Sarasota Family Photographer}



For Wendy Taylor's family portrait shoot, she wanted to go somewhere country and rustic. After talking with many people about a great place to use, I finally came upon the horse stables at Myakka Valley Ranches. With the old wooden barn, beautiful and friendly horses, and open land as far as you can see, there couldn't have been a more perfect location for this session! Their daughter Irely had such a cute personality and was really fun to chase around as she gathered as many sticks as she could! lol :) I really hope to work with this young country family again. Though it was difficult to narrow them down, I managed to pick out a few of my favorites to share...

2 comments:

  1. Great shots, Cassie! How is that family ever going to choose a favorite?!? My favorite? The one of the dad and little girl walking toward the big tree -- gorgeous and timeless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most beautiful family I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete