Monday, January 17, 2011

Amanda's Maternity Session {Sarasota Maternity Photographer}



I had a blast shooting Amanda's maternity photos! Her baby boy is on his way, and I can't wait to shoot his newborn session!! Amanda is such a beautiful mama-to-be, it was so hard to pick my favorites to share. I've had the pleasure of working with Amanda and Graham for over a year now.. I shot their engagement photos, Amanda's bridal photos, and now, as they've ordered my "Baby's Debut" package, I get to capture baby Grayson in his mama's belly, as a brand newborn, at 6 months, and at 12 months! I can't wait to meet this lil' guy!
“Sarasota“Sarasota
“Sarasota
 “Sarasota
  “Sarasota“Sarasota
“Sarasota
“Sarasota“Sarasota
“Sarasota
“Sarasota“Sarasota
“Sarasota“Sarasota
“Sarasota
“Sarasota
“Sarasota
“Sarasota
“Sarasota

1 comment: